Business Development Manager - Digital Print
Up to £45K Depending On Experience + Commission + Travel Expenses
Our Client based in the heart of London is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who has knowledge and experience in selling digital print.
With small and large format presses in house, and a full finishing department, the company sell into a variety of sectors; from small design houses through to large architectural practices, advertising agencies, local authorities, town planners, retailers and multinational blue chip companies.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Have a proven track record selling digital print
- Building a client base using contacts that you are aware of
- Phoning dormant accounts and potential leads
- Provide the highest quality customer communication written and verbal both internally and externally
- Have a positive attitude
- Be experienced in opening new doors and be able to provide examples of successes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading digital print company in London.