Large Format Production Team Leader
Our client is a Large Format Graphics Company based in Surrey. They manufacture and install graphics for various sectors including retail and architectural. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a Large Format Production Team Leader to oversee the production department.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Supervising and mentoring 3 / 4 people within the production department
- 'Hands On' operating and maintaining various large format machines including: Flatbed, Roll to Roll Printers,
- Cutters, Laminators etc.
- Knowledge of RIP programs would be beneficial
- Responsible for the quality of print
- Attention to detail must be second to none
- Able to manage own time and workload
- Previous large format printing experience is essential
- Be proactive and work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
- As well as being a team player you will also have the ability to work under your own initiative when needed
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work calmly under pressure and without constant supervision