Lithographic Operative l Print | Somerset
Sustainable and environmentally conscious this FSC accredited company house both lithographic and digital machinery as well as a mailing house. Seeing year on year growth, they are looking for an experienced Litho Printer to join the team.
Lithographic Operative l Print | Somerset | Excellent Salary & Benefits
This company consistently stays ahead of the game by investing in new machinery and software. They have recently upgraded their capabilities to ensure that they have the latest pre-press software to support the highest quality pre-flight and colour management systems. This comes after investing in two new Heidelberg B2 litho presses as well as new Konica Minolta and Xerox digital presses.
As a Lithographic Operative on a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running Heidelberg machinery including Speedmaster XL75
- Ink mixing and colour matching
- Responsible for quality control and passing work
- Accountable for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating Heidelberg machinery – ideally the Speedmaster XL75
- Strong technical understanding of Heidelberg machinery
- Excellent eye for colour and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
Submit your details without delay to be considered.