Business Development Manager - B2 / Digital Print
7 days left
- Contract Type
PT2370 - NORTH WEST
Our client has been established for over 25 years, offering in-house commercial litho print, digital print, large format print, and in house finishing to their customers across North West England and North Wales. They produce a wide range of commercial print items, including Business Cards, Leaflets, Booklets, Books, Brochures, Folders, Posters, Signage, Letterheads, Compliment Slips, and NCR Sets.
Kit includes: B2 5colour x2, Oce & Konica Digital Presses x2, Roland Large Format press.
The company is looking for a Business Development Manager to help develop new business, selling B2 litho, digital print, and large format.
- Develop then maintain accounts within the business
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Act as a contact between the Company and its existing - potential markets
- Negotiate on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Proactive customer care on a day to day basis
Apply for Business Development Manager - B2 / Digital Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly