Senior Account Manager - Point of Sale
£40K - £50K (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance + 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a large format & POS company based in the East Midlands. They specialise in POS & POP displays from manufacture to installation for retailers across the UK and Europe.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team. This is a client-facing role responsible for managing multiple client accounts, building and developing the relationship and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client's needs and expectations.
- Responsible for managing POS projects through from the conceptualisation stage through to completion, ensuring all projects and installations are delivered on time and within budget
- Maintaining and developing collaborative and profitable relationships with client stakeholders
- Overseeing projects from concept to in-store implementation, ensuring a full understanding of project requirements and communicating these clearly with internal departments
- Clearly communicating on project statuses, timings and budgets with the client and internal teams, ensuring that all stakeholders are updated regularly and consistently and that expectations are managed effectively and risks are highlighted
- Attending meetings at client premises to receive briefs and provide updates
- European travel required once or twice a month
- Undertake supplier visits as necessary for quality checks, sign-off etc.
- Identifying and creating opportunities for new business development within key accounts
- Preparing internal documents, such as CPAs, job bags and estimates to facilitate projects
- Extensive experience in managing POS projects within the retail sector
- Extensive knowledge of POS materials and properties
- Understanding of print production processes
- Experience of working within a highly creative environment
- People person - able to maintain excellent working relationships with a range of stakeholders, confident working with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills - proficient in being clear and concise in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Fastidious with detail and correspondence
- Creative solution finder with the ability to think 'outside the box'
- Good persuasive and negotiation experience
- Pro-active and 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects, delivered to tight timescales, under pressure