Digital Print Operator
We are looking for a production and quality focused Digital Printer capable of working in a high volume and demanding environment. The role requires a meticulous, hard-working individual with a keen eye to detail. You will show an admirable work ethic and be committed to delivering each job to the highest of standards.
- Complete all necessary quality controls checks.
- Adhere to all production procedures.
- Keep to the required SLA’s.
- Use equipment to produce a high standard of work.
- Perform all duties with due regard to safe working practices.
- Assist in ensuring that the site is in a tidy condition and operates in accordance with all health and safety requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital printing.
- Fully competent in all aspects of digital cut sheet printing.
- Having experience in mailings would be an advantage but not essential.
- Should have a keen eye for quality and a flexible approach to their work.
- Experience using Xerox equipment would be an advantage.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com