Opportunity for a Digital Printer to join an Industry Leader.
The position requires an individual who is production and quality focused. You must be capable of working in a high volume and demanding environment. Candidates must be team players, organised, with exceptional work habits.
This position requires compliance with all Department policies and safety regulations. You will work under the direct supervision of a senior team member.
• Respond to customer request, printing and delivery of orders as per customer requirements. Ensure quality standards are met every time.
• Improve dept efficiency and productivity. Continuously improve quality of services offered.
• Ensure all jobs are delivered within agreed SLAs.
• Maintain digital/finishing equipment to high standard. Ensure full machine capacity is utilised and safety standards are adhered to.
• Ensure accurate and timely delivery of customer requirements.
• Understand customer and company processes
• Operate Digital mono/colour printers.
• Review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing
• Setup, program and release jobs from print queue
• Ability to adjust image position
• Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality
• On-going quality checks to ensure it meets internal ISO quality standards and customer needs
• Requires knowledge of digital colour and ability to make adjustments where necessary
• Produce a high quality product that meets job specifications
• Basic knowledge on finishing equipment, wire binding, booklet maker and folding machine would be advantageous
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com