New Business Sales Executive - Direct Marketing / Direct Mail
£Negotiable depending on experience + Commission + Car + Laptop
Our Client is a renowned high end digital solutions specialist who are consistently investing in the latest technology. They have the capabilities to produce all aspects of paper based and electronic marketing communications; from Cross Media, Direct Mail, Digital Print, Online Communications, Personalisation, Email, SMS and MMS Marketing.
The company are now looking to expand; they are looking for a Home-based New Business Sales Executive to expand the company's client base. The ideal candidate will have experience selling into local businesses and independent companies as well as blue chip clients.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Introduce, develop and nurture New Business for the company
- You will have at least 3 years' experience selling cross media / digital print /direct marketing services
- A proven understanding and knowledge of data driven cross media solutions and technologies
- Able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organisation
- Possess strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and the ability to close sales
- Excellent presentation, organisation, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email
- Must subscribe to high work and business ethics
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc.
- Experienced in analysing trends, pricing and competitive programs
- Strive to grow with the company and reap rewards
- Fully competent and proven ability to sell print and direct marketing solutions
- Commercially strong and used to dealing at Senior Client level
- Ability to own and manage a lead generation program for prospecting purposes
- Ability to identify prospects and strategic New Business leads
- Communicate efficiently, drive execution, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity
Job reference: PT2372