Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | London
A brand new career opportunity for a Project Manager to manage and execute exciting brand campaigns for retail POS for one of the most successful FTSE 25 companies in the world. An unmissable opportunity with an impressive UK company that has attained an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful providers of POS.
Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | London | Up to £29k Depending on Experience
In an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful POS providers in the UK, this company has the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions is unmatched. This truly is a company who stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Raising project number
- Issuing internal briefs to Studio, Production and Commercial departments with all correct information
- Creating and organising quotations
- Managing multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high quality standard, within budget
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
Key attributes required:
- Project management or account management experience
- Knowledge of retail POS
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career. Working out of the company’s state of the art offices, a generous starting package, achievable bonus and realistic promotion prospects will be offered to the successful candidate.
Apply for Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly