We are working with supplier of premium printed products to find a stand out Operations Manager. Having won numerous awards for innovative ideas, this company creates, develops and manufactures unique products. It takes pride in ensuring they arrive to customers in perfect condition and believes that is key to its success.
This specialist in all things print is looking for a senior manager who can ensure that all parts of the production process come together to deliver the correct quality of each product. This role is vital for ensuring that our client maintains its strong reputation within the marketplace. You will support the company in production planning, ensure adequate resources. Providing leadership support to teams, motivating and training staff where necessary will be key to achieving production goals.
The Operations Manager is a conduit between different departments, providing important feedback and communication, vital for continuous improvement processes.
With a constant focus on the company’s success, you will ensure KPIs are in place and production targets are met. You will implement any new policies and procedures relating to production processes, while managing budgets and costs effectively.
Key Skills Required:
- Leadership – leading teams from different departments to achieve organisational goals.
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments.
- IT – keeping up to date with IT systems in the workplace while understanding technologies.
- Team working – fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met.
- Initiative – The ability to take lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion.
- Planning - staying ahead of the game and ensuring future plans are clearly defined out for everyone to follow.
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
Experience implementing ISO 9000 would be advantageous but not essential.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com