Quality & Technical Manager | Film Packaging | Worcestershire
Market leader in food packaging within the flexibles market – A global, multidisciplinary packaging specialist with an outstanding reputation for innovation, quality and excellence in customer service. One of the largest and most technically advanced suppliers of flexible packaging to the UK and European markets this is a highly desirable company to work for.
Quality & Technical Manager | Film Packaging | Worcestershire | £50k + Bonus
With extensive capabilities in-house and as a multi-site operation, this is a business who works with leading brands. At the forefront of packaging solutions, many of its innovations are the foundations of current day packaging solutions on the market. Work for them and you'll work alongside a portfolio of clients who’ve come to rely on them as the “go to” company for highly specialised flexible packaging.
As Quality & Technical Manager, amongst other duties your role will include:
- Managing the Quality and Technical function, establishing management systems to enhance product and service received from suppliers and offered to customers
- Ensuring the smooth running of all quality systems to maintain a high level of product quality at all times
- Co-ordination of quality issues with customers and suppliers, ensuring appropriate root cause analysis is undertaken to avoid re-occurrence of issues
- Regular face to face liaison with customers and suppliers
- Reporting and managing KPIs for management review
- Responsibility for maintenance and compliance with Quality Management Systems (ISO9001, BRC, AIB and HACCP)
- Evaluation of new suppliers and raw materials
Key attributes required:
- Management experience gained in a Manufacturing/Quality environment
- Experience gained in the packaging industry preferred
- Qualification in packaging technology or related discipline
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, both verbal and in writing, with the ability to present with ease to customers and suppliers
- Strong critical thinking and an analytical approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with global recognition. With service offerings unique to its competition, you will profit from the high profile, product diversity and quality associated to this award winning market leader, all whilst receiving excellent benefits and incentives.
To express your interest, please apply today attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV.