Print Account Manager
A leading printing company in the South of Wales is on the search for a talented Account Manager. They are looking for someone with the relevant printing experience to become an integral and pro-active member of their team. Candidates must be highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and dedicated to providing first-class customer service.
To apply for this role, you must be able to work confidently under pressure in a deadline driven environment. You must be a strong team player, but also have the ability and confidence to work alone. You must also be able to confidently take command of the following responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of the account alongside an experienced account and design team. Ensure that all agreed SLAs are met.
- Work closely with the client to plan, build, produce and successfully deliver campaign projects.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across the business. Ensure clients are kept up-to date on all projects.
- Estimating, negotiating, agreeing budgets and managing project timescales.
- Work with internal production and dispatch teams. Ensure campaigns are planned, raised, produced and delivered to expectations.
- Strive to maximise the customer’s budget / company profit. Identify the most efficient production methods.
- Anticipate client demands to preempt potential challenges.
- Act upon customer queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that the customers stock is pro-actively monitored to maintain agreed levels.
- Provide accurate reports using in-house database.
- Monitor orders to ensure they are processed within agreed customer timings.
- Manage artwork, proof submission and approval with the client when necessary.
- Represent the company during offsite visits when required.
- Proactively monitor the clients competitor behaviours and latest market trends to help identify possible print solutions.
- Strong organisational skills and administration skills with good attention to detail.
- Highly numerate and process driven.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint with a willingness to learn how to use the in-house database and MIS
- Able to work confidently under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com