Sales Account Director - Direct Mail / Print Management
£35 - £50K Basic (depending upon experience) + generous & achievable bonus structure up to £80k OTE
My Direct Mail Client based in the West Midlands is looking to expand their growing team with a Sales Account Director; you will be responsible for winning new customer accounts to build up a portfolio of accounts.
The role will eventually include management of a team of Sales Account Managers.
- The role is predominantly office based
- Provide quotations, follow up to order and book in mail fulfilment campaigns, providing pro-active support to customers through each stage of the mail fulfilment process.
- You will seek to sell the company range of direct mail, print management and advanced data cleansing and processing solutions.
- The acquisition of new 'on profile' customers is through a combination of pro-active sales activity, such as prospecting, networking, tender opportunities and inbound new business enquiries.
- You will be a customer-focused team player with a proactive 'can do' attitude. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also key.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least five years of sales or account management experience gained within the mail fulfilment print or marketing industries. Ideally with sales management experience and an existing portfolio of customers.
Job reference: DM1073
Apply for Sales Account Director - Direct Mail / Print Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly