Luxury Packaging External Sales Role - Serious Progression Opp
Our client is a high quality packaging company based in the Midlands. They provide their clients in the retail, confectionary and candle markets with a range of luxury packaging including boxes and bags.
They are currently looking to recruit a Luxury Packaging Sales Representative to join their team.
In all honesty the luxury packaging division of the business has been neglected and my client is looking for someone who can take control of the division, resurrect lapsed accounts and also win new clients. There is the opportunity over the coming years to buy into or purchase this division
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for cold calling and generating new business
- Resurrect lapsed accounts and rebuild relationships where required
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Drive and ambition.
- You will have experience of presenting, developing and closing leads.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to cope with competing customer demands to prioritise tasks.