Multi-skilled Engineer - Printing Machinery
Are you a mechanical & electrical engineer? Do you have solid experience in the Print industry working on a variety of machines?...if so, please read on!!
Our client are looking for a Qualified multi skilled Maintenance Engineer with excellent fault finding and diagnostics skills to carry out Breakdown (DM) and Planned/Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities on production machines (Printing, Finishing and Enclosling) on multiple sites.
Responsibilities for Multi skilled Engineer:
- To actively participate in Planned Asset Care (TPM) activities.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- To carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown (DM) tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- To participate in fault finding and problem solving of production machines’ issues
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. - To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
Essential skill set for Multi skilled Engineer:
- Educated to City and Guilds Level 2/3 or equivalent.
- Recognised apprenticeship in electrical and/or mechanical discipline.
Desirable skill set:
- Tool making skills using Lathe and Mill. Using of Electronic Maintenance Management systems, Welding and fabrication to a competent standard using MMA
- Experience in the same industry or a fast paced environment.
- Experience of fault finding on PLCs and on both DC and AC electrical drive.
Printing Press Machines, Guillotines, Folders.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!