Production Controller - Commercial Print
Do you have previous experience at a commercial printer / print finisher?? Are you an experienced Production Controller??...then you may have found the exciting opportunity you have been looking for!
We are looking for a Production Controller to join a leading print company our to assist with production planning at their impressive site in Kent.
The role involves the efficient planning of production workflows to ensure customer requirements are met or exceeded and finished goods are dispatched within specified time frames.
Key Responsibilities of the Production Controller opportunity:
• Responsibly plan production workflows to ensure all deliveries reach customers by /or before agreed deadlines
• Ensure workflows are planned to efficiently maximise production capacity and to minimise spoilage/waste
• Co-ordinate and constructively communicate with Managers to resolve production planning or control challenges
• Meet and exceed quality and output levels
• Deliver to the operational expectations
About the successful Production Controller:
• Must have previous experience working at a commercial printer or print Finisher.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
• Excellent co-ordination skills with full understanding of production workflows
• Ability to work successfully in a deadline based environment
• Ability to adapt with frequently changing demands and circumstances
• IT literacy (Excel)
Does this sound like you!? Please get in touch ASAP for more details and to discuss further.
Apply for Production Controller - Commercial Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly