Production Supervisor | Large Format Print | Surrey
Representing one of the UK’s leading large format print companies, if you have strong production management skills and experience of the large format graphics and signage sector this is your chance to up-skill and progress your career working for a company with technical capabilities to match the best in the industry.
Production Supervisor | Large Format Print | Surrey | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
One of the industry’s most diverse and creative signage and large format graphics specialists this is a company showcasing complete in-house design and production capabilities. Incredibly innovative and able to provide full solutions has established their strong market position for quality and excellence within a national customer base.
As Production Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 4 members of staff
- Workflow management for the team
- Producing a full range of large format graphics across the architectural, building and development industries
- Preparing and ripping files
- Passing off work
- Hands-on operating of:
- HP Latex
- Jetrix flatbed
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
Key attributes required:
- Outstanding technical knowledge of large format print production
- Current experience managing teams within a print manufacturing environment
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate changing plans to tight time scales
- Excellent man-management and motivational skills
- Proven experience of implementing improvements to production
An integral role with a true market leader, relevant candidates looking for a challenging position with a fast growing organisation should apply immediately.