Direct Mail Account Manager
As part of our client’s growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager. Supporting the delivery of a client specific account in the financial services industry, you will assist in the processing of new initiatives, direct mail and general day-to-day work passing through the team.
Your will ensure all projects are delivered successfully, managing internal and external communications in an effective manner. This will entail briefing various company departments, using in-house systems and standard workflow procedures. The ability to spot new commercial opportunities within the account is key to assist in driving growth.
An Account Manager must be able to work within a fast paced, high volume environment, and must be used to dealing with data queries and ideally be used to liaising with a Production Team.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision. Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain tactical relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value-added approach to client briefings. Ensure meaningful and timely communication.
- Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client. Ensure the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle. Guarantee the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget.
- Manage direct mail campaigns and end to end process from data, mailing components and delivery.
- Support preparation for client contract monthly review meetings and client development opportunities.
- Engage with suppliers to ensure they work in partnership with our client, promptly informing colleagues of issues as they arise, and work in collaboration to decide any remedial actions.
- Ensure all production activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
- Delivers business and account objectives through adherence to business processes and systems.
- Ability to take client briefs and change requests via face to face or by email and manage client projects from brief through to production
- Ability to manage client expectations around timescales and deliverables
- Understand of Data, direct mail production as well as overall print production.
- Clear understanding of data management, data processing principles and confident in using computerised systems
- Understanding of contract requirements: commercial pricing structure, SLA’s and measurement
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and ability to work independently
- Proactive approach – always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the business
- Ability to communicate efficiently and build rapport with departments across the wider business
- People Management skills - you will be required to liaise with colleagues within your account team as well as liaising with internal departments and Client Contacts
- Manage workload effectively, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop.
- Flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com