Production Operative - Berkshire - £26k + Overtime
We're looking for a good print and finishing all-rounder, with the successful candidate coming from a large format printing background.
- A team player, attending the daily department meeting to understand your team’s workload
- Assisting other teams in the business when necessary to maintain the flow of production
- Communicating effectively to maintain smooth production workflow, using our spec sheets and works order
- Reporting back to Production Manager on errors and mistakes to help improve internal systems
- Essential time keeping to internal deadlines
- Exercising quality control at all times including colour accuracy, colour consistency, artwork quality, artwork accuracy, print quality and material quality and ensuring work is printed to a high standard
- Ensuring the working environment is clean and tidy, in a safe and fit state for work at all times, and communicating low stock
- Maintaining the printing equipment on which you are working during your shift in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and company policy/standards
- Finishing such as weeding, taping up, laminating, mounting, trimming, application of fixings, collating, packing, labeling, dispatching
- Updating the Clarity SFDC system as you start and complete tasks
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to overcome challenges
- Punctual and flexible including overtime
- Experience with operating and maintaining some if not all of the following printers: Vutek, Mimaki, HP, Acuity/Arizona
- Experience with operating and maintaining some if not all of the following finishing equipment: Zund, Kongsberg, Laminators, Vinyl Plotters
- Experience with mounting, laminating, vinyl weeding and application
We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude, an individual committed to giving 100% customer satisfaction. You will of course be organised, professional and an excellent communicator and able to build relationships internally. We are looking for hard workers with a keen eye for detail.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!