Structural Designer | Large Format & POS | Hertfordshire
Take the next step in your career; join an industry leader and benefit from the chance to provide creative input and truly bring campaigns to life.
Fantastic opportunity for a Structural Designer to join an award winning Large Format & POS supplier offering career development and job satisfaction as well as an excellent remuneration package.
Structural Designer | Large Format & POS | Hertfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A company whose products and services are employed by many retailers and brand owners, our client utilise the latest technology and expertise in design, printing and finishing to design and produce all types of large format print & POS for retail and brand communication, all under one roof.
As Structural Designer you will have a strong and proven background within product CAD design for the large format & POS sector.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Designing multi-disciplined work from concept
- Using Artios and Kasemake CAD software
- Creating technical dimensional drawings and samples and producing mock-ups
- Client facing when required discussing ongoing projects
Producing POS, promotional and structural displays, you will have the ability to design independently from creative concept through to full production and be capable of taking into account logistical aspects of design.
Key attributes required:
- Current experience creating multi-disciplined large format print, POS and/or POP from concept
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ideas-driven approach with samples of recognisable brands
- Ability to apply both technical and creative approaches to design
- A high level of proficiency using Artios and/or Kasemake CAD software
- Proven client interaction exposure and the ability to make recommendations to proposed ideas when required
Apply without delay if you wish to be considered.