A leading printing company has an opening for a reliable, hard-working Guillotine Operator to be responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining the guillotine while working to tight deadlines and keeping a high level of quality.
1. Set up and operate guillotine.
2. Perform manual duties such as moving and handling of large paper stock
3. Accurately measure and cut printed materials
4. Assist in the maintenance and repair of equipment and minimise waste where possible; be able to troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance as needed
Required Skills / Experience:
• Excellent problem solving and planning skills
• Good communication and comprehension skills – including written and verbal
• Must be able to work closely with others to ensure all jobs are produced in a timely manner; must be a team player and must be very detailed.
• History of performing well under pressure; able to adapt to a constantly changing workflow
• Safety conscious
• Experience on other print finishing equipment an advantage.
Apply for Guillotine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly