Internal Customer Service Executive
NEW VACANCY! (PK5745)
INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE SOUTH YORKSHIRE
£21K + Monthly Prize Incentives + up 5% Matched Contribution Pension
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30-5:30 / Friday 8:30-4:30
Our Client is a well-established, innovative and successful designer and manufacturer of packaging for major brands in a variety of market sectors in the UK and Overseas.
Currently recruiting for an office based Customer Services Executive in support of an Area Business Development Manager, with a multi-million portfolio of accounts in high value blue chip markets covering the North of England.
- Effective Management of existing Accounts.
- Answer inbound and place outbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Take care of general customer inquiries and problems that are primarily routine or basic in nature.
- Duties include a wide range of responsibilities from entering orders, processing orders, working with scheduling for order changes and running reports.
- Progress chasing.
- Organise and maintaining filing systems.
- Typing, preparation and mailing of all legal documents and other paperwork necessary to meet compliance and account set up requirements.
- Handle multiple tasks and prioritise each task.
- Perform basic office functions, from maintaining office equipment to ordering supplies.
- Work with BDM to target and develop new business opportunities in the Sales area
- At least 5 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience of dealing with customers, in a fast paced sales environment
- General business 'working' knowledge
- Commercial Awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication (telephone) and written skills
- Negotiation skills/Confidence/listening skills/problem solving skills/interpersonal
Product training will be given but the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of productive customer services into major blue chip companies.