A successful SME litho printer in Manchester is looking to appoint a General Manager. They are looking for a first-class candidate with an eagerness to succeed.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for advancing a culture of success that includes planning, then achieving, operational and financial results. With a strong customer-first focus, you will demonstrate an understanding of how to reach and service customers through our client’s products and services. We are therefore looking for a candidate with strong experience in sales/account management, rather than a production orientated background.
This is a role which requires a charismatic leader with demonstrable people management skills. You must have the ability to command respect from all divisions of the business. The role of General Manager will involve supporting and motivating staff to achieve maximum output and profit. You will ensure staff are incentivised where appropriate.
Strategic and Objective responsibilities:
- Set and manage annual performance targets within the budget process
- Ensure that revenue and profitability targets set in the budget are met
- Ensure that operations contribute to the overall strategy and development of the business
- Deliver an excellent service to customers, providing ultimate satisfaction to drive growth
- Achieve and exceed company expectations
- Continuously monitor the marketplace through research and analysis
- Ensure the correct and balanced deployment of resources is in place
You will also be required to identify and implement improvements in key areas, and challenge processes for continual improvements. We are looking for a critically minded candidate who can think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com