Quality Manager - Packaging
Our client is a bespoke packaging manufacturer based in the Midlands, they are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager who would be responsible for all aspects of the Quality System and related working practices within the business including compliance with ISO9001, BRC and FSC accreditations.
Principal Areas Of Responsibility:
- Develop, maintain and improve all aspects of the Company's Quality systems, including:
- Documentation and reporting
- Communication of issues, improvements and developments in Quality throughout the business
- Devolving responsibility for quality down through the business to ensure all employees recognise their role in the process
- Dealing with supplier issues and securing improvements
- Sensitive handling of issues with customers in conjunction with sales team.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with the following standards:
- ISO 9001 (2015)
- BRC - Basic Hygiene Risk
- FSC certification
Qualifications / Experience - The ideal candidate will:
- Have detailed experience of operating a Quality system in a manufacturing environment including maintaining the ISO 9001 standard or equivalent.
- Be familiar with the requirements of the BRC accreditation and ideally have experience of operating this in a manufacturing environment.
- Have suitable internal auditing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel and Word