Imprint which is part of the Pureprint Group are looking to recruit an Estimator
To support to the Internal Sales team in generating new business opportunities by assisting with enquiries and providing solutions with accurate and competitive proposals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow guidance and workload laid out by Senior Estimators.
- Ensure that estimates are produced following protocols, so that quote letters and job instructions are presented in a professional and easily understandable manner.
- Produce estimates and tender prices in an efficient and timely way, whilst liaising closely with Internal Sales to ensure clients expectations are met.
- Aiding the development of accurate price matrices.
- Working effectively with team members, managing workload throughout the day to ensure that all quote deadlines and work expectations are met or exceeded.
- Liaise where necessary, with senior production members to determine the best and most accurate way to estimate jobs.
The key attributes required:-
- Print estimating experience.
- Good understanding of both large & small format litho and digital print processes.
- High Attention to detail.
- Experience of using print MIS system such as Accura, Shuttleworth or Tharsten.
Salary will be depending on experience.
In the first instance please send your CV to Catherine Hutchinson clearly stating Estimator
Imprint 6 Greenfinch Way Newburn Riverside Newburn Newcastle Upon Tyne NE15 8NX
Imprint is an equal opportunities employer