Customer Services Executive | Print Management | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Exceptional chance to join a leading print management group as a Customer Service Executive. Offering a high level of client involvement this is an impressive opportunity to provide a full print management offering to retailers, financial services and multi-site organisations. Full business support and excellent career advancement opportunities offered in addition.
Customer Services Executive | Print Management | Leeds, West Yorkshire | £22k-£24k
One of Europe’s largest print management groups supplying services for marketing collateral, direct mail and POS, this company has a fully inclusive offering. Key customers are prestige brands, retailers and professional bodies.
Your role will be to promote the company’s print management offering. Handling briefs from creative through to delivery working closely with internal and external departments to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, your excellent client service and relationship building skills will need to come into play.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
- Managing the print requirements of individual customer accounts
- Supporting the external sales force with print enquiries
- Obtaining and supplying quotes for new print jobs, processing information and organisation of job status
- Preparing purchase orders to suppliers/Sales Orders on system to customers
- Stock management
- Margin management for purchasing
Key attributes required:
- Print knowledge essential
- Background in POS advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload, within existing schedules and deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills with customers and internal colleagues
- Ability to work within and to add support to all members of print team
An exceptional opportunity to join a very friendly team centric and talent rich organisation with a relaxed, but customer focused, working style and approach.
Submit your details to find out more.