Business Development Director - Packaging Design
HOMEBASED - UK WIDE
£ Circa £70K (Depending on Experience) + 23 Days Holiday
Our client is a well-established, family run packaging design company based in the South East. Our client works with major brands and names to create innovative designs for their packaging.
Our client, due to expansion is looking to recruit a Business Development Director to join their team.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts.
- Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company's products and services.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Devising and implementing the company's sales strategy.
- Meeting with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI's.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques.
- Previous experience working in a senior business development role for a similar creative agency.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
- Devising and implementing a company's sales strategy.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Knowledge of creative and print processes
- Has a large network of contacts in the, grocery, retail and consumer goods space