Large Format Digital Finisher / Mounter
Up To £28K (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a well-established large format print company based in London. They are looking for a Large Format Mounter / Finisher to join their business. Hours are 9:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday with paid overtime as and when required.
They are an award-winning print production company, who run print campaigns for some of the most prestigious brands in the market.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Mounting and laminating large format digital prints
- Encapsulating, gluing, sealing, weeding, laminating and mounting
- Quality control overseeing the finishing process on a day to day basis
- Liaising with the Directors, Production Managers and client service teams
- Ensuring all jobs are ready for dispatch meeting the client's stringent requirements
- The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the printing industry and have a background in finishing large format digital prints, hoarding graphics, point of sale, pop up displays, exhibition panels and all aspects of finishing
- Excellent knowledge of each step of the finishing process if essential
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation that has a fantastic reputation for service and creativity
Any candidates applying for this role MUST have a large format print background with superb knowledge of gluing, sealing and mounting.