Director of Purchasing & Procurement | POS | UK – South East
A unique Group level opportunity with a chance to devise and drive procurement function of one of Europe’s major suppliers of visual communications and point-of-purchase specialists.
An innovative, creative and dynamic organisation partnering some of the biggest retail, brand and entertainment sectors.
Director of Purchasing & Procurement | POS | UK – South East | Salary to Attract the Best
A multi-site, award winning group with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in print, print management, POS and marketing collateral. Now one of Europe’s largest suppliers of printed retail/brand communications the company is a high profile Group continuing to invest, dealing with prestige brands.
Reporting to the CFO, this senior level role will involve:
- Leading the procurement function, sourcing a wide range of products from domestic and international markets to support the group
- Managing the procurement team
- Sourcing of a wide range of products from domestic and international markets to support the group
- Identifying and maximising purchasing synergies across the group
- Overseeing and strategizing procedures
Key attributes required:
- Commercially astute procurement professional with a proven track record of building and leading procurement teams
- Good business sense, financial management, good negotiation skills, flexible, organised, self-sufficient
- Able to apply critical and analytical thinking at both an operational and strategic level to deliver procurement value and transformational change
- Modern thinker who will lead from the front and by example to drive change and business improvement
- Experience of working with a multi-site group through periods of growth and change
Please apply attaching a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.