Print Finisher | Lithographic | Suffolk
An award winning specialist printer of high quality magazines and brochures currently has an opportunity for a Print Finisher to join its expanding in-house finishing departments. Working in a modern well-equipped factory, experience in all aspects of finishing is desirable but full training will be given.
Print Finisher | Lithographic | Suffolk | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An award winning organisation renowned for fast turnaround work for blue-chip companies they produce high quality full colour litho print utilising the latest in technology.
Specialising in commercial print for large blue chip clients, this company can consider themselves market leaders with a reputation for high quality and competitive pricing.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Operating a range of equipment to include:
- Kolbus Binder
- Muller Primera Stitcher
- Muller Prima Stitcher
- MBO T960 Folder
- Working on a continental shift pattern
- Quality control inline with ISO requirements
- Maintenance of machinery and upkeep of work area
Key attributes for the Print Finisher include:
- A strong and proven history in commercial print finishing
- Experience working on a wide product range of tools including stitching, folding, guillotines and binding equipment
- A strong ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to hit the ground running, experience will be key
Submit your details to be considered.