Finishing Supervisor | Commercial Print | Suffolk
1 day left
- Contract Type
With a real niche in the market and a commitment to investment this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Finishing Supervisor to progress their career with a forward thinking commercial printer.
Finishing Supervisor | Commercial Print | Suffolk | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Holding a leading position in the market this service driven company is firmly established with full in house facilities from litho to digital and finishing. With a reputation for providing innovative and quality products this is an excellent opportunity to join a company enjoying year on year growth.
As a Finishing Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Man-management of a team of staff and overseeing a range of equipment including guillotines, folders, stitchers and binders
- Planning and scheduling work
- Overall responsibility for Health and Safety
- Evaluating performance and making improvements
- Continuous improvement and team motivation
Key attributes required:
- Proven man-management experience in a print production environment
- Strong planner with logical approach
- Excellent motivator and mentor
- Litho experience
- Continuous improvement experience
An excellent opportunity to progress within an innovative company.
Apply now to register your interest.
Apply for Finishing Supervisor | Commercial Print | Suffolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly