3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is leading print solutions provider which produces a range of high-quality printed services.
A flawless delivery of service is highly important to them, which is why they have built a bespoke in-house system tailored to their every need. Your role will be to optimise the efficiency of this system to prepare and maintain processing schedules.
As Production Scheduler, you will have the skills to prioritise and plan activities considering all relevant issues and factors. You will be able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action.
Key Responsibilities will include the following:
• Liaise with Operations regarding Scheduling conflicts or issues.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality.
• Coordinate with Client Services on Inbound work.
• Ensure staffing levels are sufficient for the work load
• Maximize efficiency by the schedule in production ensuring expectations are achieved.
• Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to the daily, weekly and monthly schedules
• Coordinate the demand forecast of all customers and share the forecast with all internal and external suppliers.
• Resource planning in collaboration with suppliers, including current stock inventory and forecast demand.
• Respond in real time to disruptions
The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
Communication - able to get message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
Influencing and persuading - able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
Resilience - manages personal effectiveness by dealing with emotions in the face of pressure or setbacks. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
Flexibility - adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue; adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change; and to change or easily accept changes.
Analytical thinking - Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts. Able to identify causal relationships, and construct frameworks, for problem-solving and/or development.
Decision making - ready and able to take initiative, originate action and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made.
Apply for Production Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly