Trainee Screen & Digital Printer - Plastic Printing
£17K + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Shifts: Week 1: 6:00am - 2:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Week 2: 11:00am - 7:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Our client are a plastics printing company based in the South East, offering a range of products including point of sale and point of purchase stands.
They are now looking to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Trainee Printer to join their production team.
- This role involves extensive, hands-on training to achieve proficiency in and an understanding of the different print processes, from pre-press through to finishing
- You will learn to understand the design and media in the marketplace as well as colour profiling between the artwork and the printed image
- Apple Mac training will be given to ensure a full knowledge of the printing process is understood
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated candidate who is interested in a career within the print industry
- Must be a quick learner, self-motivated and ambitious to progress