Trainee Print Finisher / Packer - Plastic Printing
3 days left
- Contract Type
£17K + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Shifts: Week 1: 6:00am - 2:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Week 2: 11:00am - 7:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Our client are a plastics printing company based in the South East, offering a range of products including point of sale and promotional print.
Due to expansion in their company, they are now looking to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join their finishing & packaging department.
This would be an ideal job for someone looking to move into a career in print finishing, with a good eye for detail and pride in the work that they do.
This role has great prospects for the right candidate with possibilities of learning to operate various automated finishing machines as well as being involved in a wide variety of different hand work utilised within the plastic printing industry.
The role involves extensive, hands-on training to achieve proficiency in:
- The different finishing processes involved in the busy production department
- Fully automatic die cutting machine operation
- Guillotine operating and Ram Punching
- Heat bending operation and taping machines
- Hand cutting, packing and palletisation of work
The ideal candidate will be:
- A recent school leaver interested in a career within the print industry
- A quick learner, self-motivated and ambitious to progress
Apply for Trainee Print Finisher / Packer - Plastic Printing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly