Territory Sales Manager - Signage
£Open (30K OTE) + Company Car + Fuel Card + Laptop + Mobile Phone
Our client is a well-established print group based in the North West, specialising in print solutions, promotional merchandise and signage for various market sectors.
They are looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to join their team covering the Northern region (Lancashire & Yorkshire). The successful candidate will be responsible for winning and developing new commercial business within this area, focusing on the SME and mid-market sector.
This is a field-based role although the successful candidate will be required to visit the office occasionally.
- Selling corporate workwear, promotional products & signage solutions
- Developing and building relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify opportunities across the region for sales of current and new products / services for all companies within the group
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing then managing the order process with internal departments
- Report weekly on activity and manage pipelines in line with business expectations
- Reporting directly to the Head of Sale
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within business-to-business field sales
- Experience and knowledge of working within promotional merchandise, custom-branded clothing, branded solutions or print / signage would be advantageous
- Driven by the achievement of targets
- A bright, competitive new business 'hunter' with the drive and ambition to meet targets and develop a new customer base
- A 'farmer' who can develop existing business by building relationships and managing existing portfolio
- Well organised with the ability to manage your time and sales pipeline effectively
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Experienced in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels
- A basic working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Must live within commutable distance to customers located within the Lancashire region