Cut & Crease Operative | Carton Packaging | North West
One of the region’s best equipped and most well-established carton manufacturers, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cut & Create Operative to produce high quality work on top-of-range equipment in an ISO and BRC accredited factory.
Cut & Crease Operative | Carton Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Manufacturers of quality printed carton packaging, this company has been instrumental in launching many leading household brands. Utilising their award winning construction design studio, in-house plate making and die making facilities and the latest equipment in foil blocking, laminating, die cutting, embossing and gluing, they offer innovative designs through to quality print finishes for clients within the Food, Cosmetic, Multimedia, Horticulture and DIY/Household industries.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible finishing high quality printed cartons.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running a range of cut and crease machinery
- Producing a range of carton work
- Quality control inline with ISO and BRC requirements
- Maintenance of machinery
The successful candidate will be very familiar with cut and crease and be comfortable producing complex work.
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience operating flatbed cut and crease machinery producing printed folded carton work
- Experience of Iberica machinery preferred, but candidates with experience operating Bobst machinery will also be considered
- Strong technical understanding of carton production
- Good eye for detail
- Quality conscious approach to work
A company currently undergoing serious growth, this is a great opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer and work as part of a successful team.