Senior Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | South East
In response to their robust and ambitious vision for the business, this leading Corrugated Packaging Manufacturer is creating a senior management position in order assist with the direction of their continued growth. This role is a quality gateway opportunity for a focused and ambitious person to help shape a business over the course of their planned expansion.
Senior Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | South East | £40k - £50k
A high quality focused leader and innovator in the corrugated packaging industry, this client do not leave their customers wanting for more. Producing original, creative packaging for some of the country's leading brands.
Respected market leaders with excellent heritage and exciting growth aspirations, they proudly deliver eye-catching, cutting-edge packaging – handling everything in-house, from structural design and pre-press to printing, die-cut / glue and finishing.
As Senior Production Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the full planning, production and development processes within a thoroughly modern manufacturing environment.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Managing the production team on a daily basis
- Overseeing the management and co-ordination of all aspects of day to day production
- Largely responsible for the identification and delivery of lean / continuous improvement projects to enhance the site performance.
- Developing and managing all department performance metrics
- Being a lead figure within the organisations strategy planning as part of the senior management team
- Lifting quality through ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Working closely with the board and senior management team in setting and achieving budgets and targets
To be considered, candidates will have strong and recent experience within a senior management position. Coupled with this, candidates must have a strong understanding of the corrugated packaging manufacturing process.
Key attributes required:
- Experience of senior level operational management within a corrugated packaging production environment
- A proven track record of achieving results through the use of multiple lean / continuous improvement manufacturing processes
- Will have experience lifting quality through ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Excellent man-management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of successfully implementing process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
To be considered for the role, submit your details without delay.