Indigo Operator | Digital Print | Leicestershire
The perfect opportunity to join a well-established FSC accredited company.
Established over 40 years ago this company are constantly investing in software, machinery and staff training; as a result an opportunity has been created for an experienced Indigo Operator to join the team.
Indigo Operator | Digital Print | Leicestershire | £26k - £32k + OT
Specialising in a wide range of print solutions this company offer the complete service to its clients, from initial concept in the design studio to finished product producing some of the highest quality digital print work available in the UK market.
As an Indigo Operator you will be responsible for producing high quality print for blue-chip clients in a variety of sectors.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running HP Indigo machinery
- Producing a range of high quality commercial and personalised work
- Responsible for quality control and passing work
- Accountable for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating HP Indigo machinery
- Strong technical understanding of Indigo machinery
- Preference given to those with Maastricht or Barcelona training
- Excellent eye for colour and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
A fast paced and challenging role offering the opportunity to work with a regionally renowned printer, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you’re an experienced Indigo Operator looking to develop your career.