Field Service Engineer | Recycling | North West
As a result of continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has presented itself within a market leading recycling specialist who requires a service engineer.
An individual is needed to assist in the mechanical and electrical servicing of machinery to cater for commercial and municipal clients.
Field Service Engineer | Recycling | North West | Excellent Salary
Operating across numerous sites, and possessing an array of capabilities in-house, support is needed in the on-site maintenance and running of a collection of advanced recycling equipment. A vital role within this organisation’s operations, you will be responsible for maintaining the equipment that enables this company to sustain its highly valued recycling services.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The installation, routine maintenance and breakdown repair of machinery
- The upkeep and maintenance of equipment whilst operating within an approved budget
- The carrying out of duties without breaching health and safety legislations
- The completion of appropriate paperwork regarding installation and maintenance of the machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience of health and safety legislations relevant to the recycling industry.
- Experience in carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on recycling equipment such as balers, compactors and conveyers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Ability to think logically in order to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a well established yet ambitious organisation whilst evolving your own career and skills.