Account Manager - Exhibitions & Events
WEST YORKSHIRE OR LONDON
£Competitive + Bonus TBD + Pension + Private Healthcare
Our client is a well-established Exhibitions and Events Company based in West Yorkshire who sell into the retail and live event markets.
The company has been successfully trading for nearly 60 years and they are a loyal and meritocratic organisation with huge opportunities on offer as they are looking for the next generation of Leaders to take the business forward.
They are currently looking for an Account Manager with a strong track record in self-starting sales, preferably within exhibitions and / or events.
The role - cross and upselling the company's services as one of the UK's leading design and build contractor to the exhibition and event industry. Developing and converting leads into accounts to manage and grow. Liaising with Project Management, design and other departments to see jobs through to fruition.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the successful candidate will require the following experience and aptitude:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Ideally used to self-starting and lead generation - now looking to take the next step into account management.
- Background ideally in events and exhibitions with a genuine passion for the industry.
- Ideally able to work from West Yorkshire office but the client will consider a London candidate if they are exceptional.
- Presentable, articulate and crucially able to demonstrate excellent written skills.
- Keen to be part of a team.
- Confident across all channels - Phone, face to face and digital.