Multi skilled Operator
4 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity to join a 4th generation family owned Print company with a trading history of more than 130 years. We specialise in both temporary and permanent POS with a multitude of Blue Chip clients.
We are looking for an experienced and quality focused multi skilled Operator capable of working in a demanding environment. The role requires a meticulous, hard-working individual with a keen eye to detail. You will show an admirable work ethic and be committed to delivering each job to the highest of standards. The successful candidate will be part of a small but flexible team and will rotate between tasks as demand and capacity require.
Preference for knowledge in:
- CAD table (Kongsberg, Zund,)
- Screen printing (Svecia)
- Guillotining ( Schneider)
- Platening (Rabolini and Crosland)
- Flat bed digital printing (Inca)
- Mounting and lamination
- Assembly work
Required Skills / Experience:
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills.
- Good communication and comprehension skills – including written and verbal.
- Must be able to work closely with others to ensure all jobs are produced in a timely manner; must be a team player and must be very detailed.
- History of performing well under pressure; able to adapt to a constantly changing workflow.
- Safety conscious.
Salary between £20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience.
Working hours Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm (45 min lunch break) & Friday 8am – 12.30pm.
27 days annual holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays.
Apply for Multi skilled Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly