Account Manager | 2D & 3D POS & Large Format | Hertfordshire
7 days left
- Contract Type
An unmissable opportunity to join a well regarded pioneer of bespoke and innovative print, specialising in point of sale and in-store fittings. A business going through a huge transformation and growing rapidly, this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career. The opportunities with the company are fantastic and their client portfolio is strong and growing.
Account Manager | 2D & 3D POS & Large Format | Hertfordshire | £30k-£35k Dependent on Experience
Established as a bespoke design/manufacturing company for retail graphics targeting the boutique end of the market, this company is an unrivalled name in POS with full in-house facilities for screen, litho and large format digital print. With an enviable client list they are currently producing a fantastic range of highly recognisable permanent and semi permanent work in high street stores and retail outlets nationwide.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking briefs and interpreting client requirements in order that necessary instructions are communicated correctly
- Raising and project managing all jobs, ensuring they are delivered on time
- Creating quotations via Tharstern MIS
- Daily contact with clients and Senior Account Manager, updating on the progress of jobs
- Regular liaison with internal departments to assist in the smooth operation of sales order processing and invoicing
- Ensuring all procedures and paperwork are processed speedily, accurately and efficiently for the team
With a background in the point of sale industry you will have excellent rapport building skills and be comfortable in a customer facing role.
Key attributes required:
- Strong understanding of POS preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Organised with the ability to prioritise own work load
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Print manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage
- CAD or 3D experience along with Tharstern MIS beneficial
A fast growing, highly profitable company this role comes with variety, complete job satisfaction and limitless growth opportunities.
If the role is of interest, submit your details without delay to be considered.
Apply for Account Manager | 2D & 3D POS & Large Format | Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly