Client Relationship Manager
We are on the search for commercially minded Client Relationship Manager. With a passion for client care, and an ability to network, you will develop strong working relationships within key accounts, developing existing services and growing contracts. This role requires candidates with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels across your designated accounts.
- Work closely with clients on all business activity and gain a holistic view of the overall contract.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of your client’s business sector.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by hosting regular service reviews across your accounts and encouraging open and honest feedback.
- Ensure that our client is delivering an excellent service to customers. You will be required to host service reviews and then pass feedback regularly. This requires you to develop a strong understanding of all services and products currently delivered to your accounts.
- Act as the client liaison for escalations.
- Understand client’s needs and ensure correct positioning. Identify and win any new business opportunities.
- Guarantee that clients are aware of capabilities and range of services. This may include presenting or performing product demonstrations.
- Draft solution specifications and calculate and submit quotations for new business.
- Cooperate with pre-sales teams and facilitate scoping and business analysis. Ensure full understanding of any requirement and be able to draft the appropriate solution.
- Draft and submit tender responses with support from the commercial team. Draft and maintain client contract documents such as Service Manuals and SLAs.
If you are a strategic thinker with a desire and ability to understand the “big picture” then we would love to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of customer communication services. Candidates must have experience working in a large corporate company environment with a high degree of financial competence. You must also have an ability to construct innovative bid solutions.
It is a change to join a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country. Our client will provide endless opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow.