We have a great opportunity to join a print and communications giant. Their turnover dominates a large portion of the market and they have undergone further expansion with unparalleled resources and financial backing.
This successful business is looking to expand their client services team. This field base role will have you working within several sectors to develop strong working relationships with key accounts, developing existing services and growing contracts.
The role of Account Manager will require gaining an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business activity and business section to enable accurate forecasting of revenue and identify, pitch for and win new business.
You will work closely with operational teams to ensure effective delivery of all products and services.
Travel between clients and production facilities will be required so you will need a full clean driving license and be prepared to travel.
Your experience will include:
- Experience within an Account Management role
- Demonstrated growth in an existing client
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for client care
- Ability to network & develop strong relationships
- Desire and ability to understand the “big picture”
- Good working knowledge of inbound and outbound communications within an organisation including the digital agenda
- Understanding of and experience of working with customers in regulated industries
- Experience working in a large corporate company environment
- Ability to build close working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to copy under pressure and be able to manage a demanding client base to deliver time critical material to exacting standards.
- A self-starter with impressive levels of drive.
- Ability to work with limited support to target and drive a convertible pipeline of opportunities.
- Comfortable in all situations in front of a client at any level.
- High degree of financial competence with the ability to construct innovative bid solutions.
- Articulate both in written and verbal formats.
- Innovative with great listening skills and ability to read and interpret client requirements.
Our client believes in an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients. It is what makes them so effective
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Their mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.