Senior Gluing Operative | Cartons | East Midlands
Highly innovative carton manufacturer are looking for an experienced Senior Gluing Operative to work in their fast paced and dynamic environment operating modern equipment from purpose built premises.
Senior Gluing Operative | Cartons | East Midlands | Salary to attract the best
A manufacturer of quality printed carton packaging this company has been instrumental in launching many leading brands within several sectors including food, household goods and luxury cosmetics.
As a Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running fully automated Bobst gluing machinery
- Setting and running a H&S window patcher when necessary
- Producing a variety of carton styles including straight line, crash-lock, 4 and 6 corner and tapered work
- Maintaining machinery
- Working double day shifts
- Quality control working within ISO and BRC standards
Key attributes required:
- Relevant experience in producing printed folded cartons
- Proven track record operating automated gluing machinery
- Flexible approach to shift work
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
An exclusive opportunity to work for an established and growing company offering career progression and development for the right candidate.
Apply for Senior Gluing Operative | Cartons | East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly