Business Development Manager - 3D Printing
Up to £40K + other benefits to be discussed
Following major investment, our client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their successful team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in 3D print / model making, selling into the engineering, architecture and construction sectors.
The role will be split into developing new business and upselling the company's 3D product offering to existing clients.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Previous experience working within a 3D Print environment
- Building a client base using contacts that you are aware of
- Phoning dormant accounts and potential leads
- Providing the highest quality customer communication written and verbal, both internally and externally
- Have a positive attitude
- Be experienced in opening new doors and be able to provide examples of successes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading print company that is driving the 3D Print market forward.
If you are looking for a role with longevity, progression opportunity and very reasonable targets, please contact me for more information on 0161 485 8888 or
Apply for Business Development Manager - 3D Printing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly