This is an excellent opportunity for a large format Account Manager to start with a rapidly growing print management company in Central London.
As the point of contact to handle customers’ individual needs, you will help to deliver an excellent customer experience from initial quote right through to delivery. Your role will be to provide large format print and associated solutions to customers. We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong business acumen and with a problem-solving attitude. As the Account Manager, you will be well organised, be able to manage multiple projects at once and be an expert in effective customer relationship management. Knowledge of large format print and productions goes without saying.
About the Account Manager role:
- Managing a series of key accounts
- Delivering excellent customer account management
- Deliver a quality product through efficient supplier management
- Acting as a production consultant across large format print, Manifestations and associated print services
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
- Experience working with Print Procurement Systems, Claritum would be preferable.
- Minimum of 3 years print management experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Good inter-personal relationships
- Good computer and keyboard skills, Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail and Google Drive to produce correspondence and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in managing site surveys, Risk assessments, Method statements and installers.
This role would be based in our office next to Bank Tube station.
Salary negotiable based on experience.