We are on the search for a dynamic Account Manager to join a leading marketing solutions and customer communications provider. This is an opportunity to join a company which brings brands to life across every channel, in every market. They help brands communicate with their customers in the most relevant and rewarding way. Their key focus is to produce the right answers more efficiently, quickly and effectively.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for developing strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity.
Your responsibility is to ensure that all projects are delivered successfully, managing internal and external communications in an effective manner. You will liaise with colleagues within your account team and across all agency departments including Design, Digital Media, Studio & Production, trafficking projects through to end delivery.
- Build, manage and develop the client relationship to ensure client’s expectations are fully met
- Liaise with all stakeholders daily, developing and writing new briefs and liaising internally with various departments across the organisation. Ensure smooth project management of all campaigns, and that all client delivery deadlines are managed.
- Manage all workflow through Creative, Digital Media and Studio & Production teams, providing updates to colleagues and clients
- Embrace change and offer innovative thinking. Bring together different experts in the organisation to deliver new solutions to client briefs.
- Be a brand ambassador within the team for your clients
- Prepare documentation for client meetings – weekly status, monthly update and quarterly review.
- Accurate estimating, invoicing and monthly budget reconciliation
- Identify and maximise cost saving opportunities
- Understand client budgets to support delivery of their campaigns
This role requires someone who is flexible in their approach to workload and task allocation. You must be creative with strong problem-solving skills, capable of resolving any issues. We are looking for a keen team player, who will share knowledge and best practice with colleagues.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com