Senior Client Relationship Manager
Senior Client Relationship Manager - Print Management (Retail Point of Sale) - Central London (with 1 day wfh and 1 day on site with Client in Berkshire) - £50,000
As part of a new contract win we have an absolutely superb opportunity for a Senior Client Relationship Manager to join this international print management organisation.
This role is to work in partnership with the Client to provide a profitable, efficient and professional service by taking complete ownership and leadership of the account / contract including; P&L, Client Relationships, Business Development, Operational Ownership and Team Management.
As the SCRM you will be responsible for the management and motivation of a first class customer service focussed team providing in-store Point of Sale material and related marketing services, co-ordinating the client’s requirements to deliver products, services, and solutions.
If you like the sound of this role you must have......
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven experience working with retailers and sourcing from various suppliers
• Understanding of the importance of high customer service levels
• The ability to have high level commercial discussions with senior stakeholders
• Solid communication skills
• Awareness of ISO & Quality Standards
• Knowledge of a range of Point of Sale, Campaign and Marketing products
• Knowledge of the relevant processes and procedures
For more information please get in touch or apply now and you will be contacted to discuss in more detail.
Apply for Senior Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly