Senior Client Relationship Manager
Senior Client Relationship Manager - Print Management (Retail Point of Sale) - Central London (with 1 day wfh and 1 day on site with Client in Berkshire) - £50,000
As part of a new contract win we have an absolutely superb opportunity for a Senior Client Relationship Manager to join this international print management organisation.
This role is to work in partnership with the Client to provide a profitable, efficient and professional service by taking complete ownership and leadership of the account / contract including; P&L, Client Relationships, Business Development, Operational Ownership and Team Management.
As the SCRM you will be responsible for the management and motivation of a first class customer service focussed team providing in-store Point of Sale material and related marketing services, co-ordinating the client’s requirements to deliver products, services, and solutions.
If you like the sound of this role you must have......
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven experience working with retailers and sourcing from various suppliers
• Understanding of the importance of high customer service levels
• The ability to have high level commercial discussions with senior stakeholders
• Solid communication skills
• Awareness of ISO & Quality Standards
• Knowledge of a range of Point of Sale, Campaign and Marketing products
• Knowledge of the relevant processes and procedures
For more information please get in touch or apply now and you will be contacted to discuss in more detail.