Senior Account Manager, Retail & Shopper Marketing -East Midlands
Diverse Creative Agency with an envious reputation for the dynamic communication of a Clients’ brands and products, both in store and at consumer/trade shows, seek an experienced & engaging Senior Account Manager to manage key projects and ensure their Clients have a fantastic Agency experience.
Considered experts in understanding how to capture a brand’s authenticity and promote it via multiple media, their ability to create engaging brand experiences and design graphic communications drives their premier reputation with leading global businesses.
As a Senior Account Manager you will lead and oversee the production and delivery of creative work that meets / surpasses Client needs, balancing the business objectives by strategising, challenging and driving solutions.
Day to day responsibilities;
- Leading campaigns and managing projects, from brief to delivery.
- Challenging and interpreting briefs, planning, scheduling resource, and ensuring delivery is on time and in-line with the objectives in the brief.
- Run key meetings and presentations, such as creative workshops, in support of the Creative team and proposals for new projects.
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Forward plan work flow and revenue streams and and produce weekly/monthly status reports.
- Line management within the Project Management team.
- Working with Managing Director, Creative Director and Marketing Director to develop and refine our strategies and process improvements.
- Strong project management experience and a proven track record of delivery (ideally a minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role).
- Proven experience of delivering integrated 360° marketing campaigns in advertising, branding, strategy, retail, experiential, graphic communications and digital.
- Demonstrable experience of managing photoshoots & video projects/campaigns.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- An instantly obvious ability to build strong internal and external relationships at a senior management level.
- Budget management experience.
- Calm, confident and solution based approach to all situations, demonstrating logical thinking and clear communication
With a preparedness to travel across the UK and occasionally Europe, this Business has a fabulous reputation as an ‘employer of choice’, and the role will empower & support you in the positive evolution of your career in a creative, high profile retail & Brands environment.
Apply for Senior Account Manager, Retail & Shopper Marketing -East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly